Opera light on ebay $20 + shipping

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
A passenger side filler panel and opera light on ebay, $20 obo + shipping

s-l1600 (1) (8).jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-CHRYSLER-FIFTH-AVENUE-Right-Rear-Door-blind-vent-panel-w-trim-badge-lamp/204145202265?

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
The light up part looks discolored and weathered. Chances are it doesn't work. Probably worth it for the trim if someone's is damaged.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Guy takes offers and has other parts for sale. Just passing it along

Duke5A

Reaction score
Repairing the opera lights on my Fifth has been on my list for years. No idea where to get parts and don't want to use LED. The glow just isn't the same.

Justwondering

Reaction score
I went with the led flat strip. Just a little too bright.
Maybe I should put film on the backside of the lense cover.
JW

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
LEDs just don't have the right look to them in any application.

Duke5A

Reaction score
There used to be a place you could order electroluminescent tape. That would work probably. Can't remember where.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I was going to say you can buy electroluminescent sheets now thst are cut to size or strips. That's what the originals were made of. I plan on doing that to mine.
You can get it on amazon, i don't know if there are better places.

Camtron

Reaction score
EL Wire Lighting – Buy EL Tape, EL Panels and VynEL & LED Strip Lights

This is who I’ve kept my eye on for EL tape. They offer traditional EL tape that has the regular incandescent appearance as well as pixel free LED EL tapes for those eating the brighter/whiter LED look. Have a ton of color and “style” options from strips, sheets, adhesive ready (front, back or both front and back), sew in options, ect…

Aspen500

Reaction score
EL tape is awesome and almost magic. All that light with very little current draw.

The Kwik-Trip a couple blocks from my house has EL fascia's (?) on the pump awnings. About 2 feet wide and red. It's a perfect uniform light, similar to neon. They've got a thinner version lining the building fascia also.

Camtron

Reaction score
EL tape is awesome and almost magic. All that light with very little current draw.

The Kwik-Trip a couple blocks from my house has EL fascia's (?) on the pump awnings. About 2 feet wide and red. It's a perfect uniform light, similar to neon. They've got a thinner version lining the building fascia also.
Some of the, Shells by us are putting in these real nice looking, Full Self Service pumps. Now you can pay cash and pre set amount for card, tap to pay outside. The card reader/tap to pay is sealed beneath the front panel so a, card skimmer can’t easily be placed on it…they look real nice, clean lighting and all but, My God do they pump slow as, molasses in a snow storm. When they kick down into the “trickle mode” at the end of the fill, I swear my kitchen sink drips faster.

Back