Parts Wanted List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
So it doesn't have the foam and metal frame with four screw pattern mine has both. I seen online where it says comes with adhesive but mine just bolts on. Looks like mine is to far gone to repair. Hmm I was hoping to save it some stuff you just cant.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
So it doesn't have the foam and metal frame with four screw pattern mine has both. Looks like mine is to far gone to repair.

No....it's literally just a cap.
When it's installed it looks damn close to the real deal and they're very durable....ultimately it won't matter how bad your pad is
You just have to make sure the cap will sit flat on it...
Meaning if anything is sticking up you'll have to trim off the offending material.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Yeah that may be my only option and choice. The interior is almost done minus a few more things to go and I need to try and get one asap so that I can work on other things on the vehicle. Thanks for the feed back.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Captain let me make sure I am understanding this correctly sorry been drinking a little tonight Lol So that is one piece I will half to glue on the dash front edge right of my dash are does it have the screw threaded post built in? I am assuming it is glue only. My top dash is metal is why I ask. Thanks for the link I will research more on it.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Captain let me make sure I am understanding this correctly sorry been drinking a little tonight Lol So that is one piece I will half to glue on the dash front edge right of my dash are does it have the screw threaded post built in? I am assuming it is glue only. My top dash is metal is why I ask. Thanks for the link I will research more on it.

It's a one piece plastic cap that only covers the padded section.
It doesn't extend into the metal part.
No screws or framing...it just goes over top of the pad part and gets glued to it.
The existing pad stays where it is.
I wish I could have some beers....the wife has a cold and I'm on nurse duty.....dang...

If you look at just the pad itself....that's what it covers.
Hope that clears things up on the cap.

When I get home from work tomorrow I'll snap some pics of a test fit to show you how it goes on.

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Okay that is what I wanted to know. I will be getting one then. Thanks for listing the link. They will be getting my business for sure. I am gonna order one here soon. Nice thing is my wife works days she will never know when it comes. She will just think I repaired it Lol.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
For the record I've never ordered from that company before.
I bought mine from a member here but it was NOS and that's the name on the sticker on the bag.....I looked them up and bingo...

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
It is hilarious my wife hates the brown truck. They once dropped off a part and she told them you have the wrong address. I fixed that real quick I told her you like your nails done weekly don't you she didn't say anything after that Lol. Read up on that link. All the same looks like a good quality product and nice purchase for anyone needing those pieces.

Last edited:

LSM360

Reaction score
Here's my cap painted and installed. I have since repainted the column too. Sun had taken it's toll on everything.

Aspenlatest 006.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It is hilarious my wife hates the brown truck. They once dropped off a part and she told them you have the wrong address. I fixed that real quick I told her you like your nails done weekly don't you she didn't say anything after that Lol. Read up on that link. All the same looks like a good quality product and nice purchase for anyone needing those pieces.

My wife is totally cool with parts showing up because a lot of them are for her Volare. :toothy9:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
That looks really nice LSM360. Thanks for sharing. Yeah some women are funny with money sometimes. Its like they are scared they wont have money for what they want. And boy do some of them have a huge want list. What we do for love. Beats being alone. I like to eat she is a good cook Lol.

alf44

Reaction score
m in a f

the cap looks to be the way to go to fix a bad dash top. a few reasons i used a m body dash.. 1 was im cheeeeeep,, 2 was it was free, already had it in my 5th ave, 3 ,already had the primer and paint. and it was free of cracks and rips. yes it does cover the whole glove box area but after a few hours of remove- replace it looks good with the stitching on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back