Photoshopped? Or What?

slant6billy

Reaction score
baha.jpg

Always thought vanity plates were a waste of money

baha.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yes guys, I did steal that photo from Roadkill. Proves this fine motorist paid a lot of money for the car and the vanity plates..... double waste of money. Here is a thought: a bunch of used Prius on used car lots and the internet across America. After seeing the contest on Roadkill with the AMC Gremlin against the Prius- and the Gremlin won on durability hands down. So a 35 plus year old beater beat out a 5 year old botched abortion that will never justify it's cost on the world. TRUE FACT: The environment is more impacted by the production and manufacture of one Hybrid econo box than compared to a a dozen cars from the mid 70s daily use

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
That was a great episode. Love how they blew up the engine after 3 laps lol and then towed it with the gremy

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
:eek:ccasion14::glasses3:
Yes guys, I did steal that photo from Roadkill. Proves this fine motorist paid a lot of money for the car and the vanity plates..... double waste of money. Here is a thought: a bunch of used Prius on used car lots and the internet across America. After seeing the contest on Roadkill with the AMC Gremlin against the Prius- and the Gremlin won on durability hands down. So a 35 plus year old beater beat out a 5 year old botched abortion that will never justify it's cost on the world. TRUE FACT: The environment is more impacted by the production and manufacture of one Hybrid econo box than compared to a a dozen cars from the mid 70s daily use
:eek:ccasion14:

NoCar340

Reaction score
I have a photo that I took at a car show in Georgia of a '69 GTO Judge with a vanity tag that reads "Hemi".

Back