Pivot Cushion Bushing (rubber) - Mopar 4186828

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kernel Sanders

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi

I'm a long time FABO & FBBO member (Same online name as here)

I recently purchased a parts lot and the following was included in that lot. I do not have an F,M,J or R body car so I dont have a use for this kit so I figured I'd put it where it could be of use to a fellow Mopar enthusiest.

This is a single Pivot Cushion Bushing kit from Mopar #4186828. The kit is complete with original instructions too! lol

I'm gonna ask $25 plus shipping... Please note I am in Canada.

I prefer Paypal, please post you are PM'ing me

Thank you

Troy

Photo0922.jpg

Photo0927.jpg

Photo0922.jpg

Photo0927.jpg

Kernel Sanders

Reaction score
Ok Charles, PM me with your Zip / Postal code and I'll provide a shipping quote

...I see you said 'them'... please know that this is a single kit for ONE torsion bar = ONE side. I just want to be perfectly clear about that so anyone interested knows this and is not surprised!

Kernel Sanders

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

Well after a number of PM's back and forth I have not herad from MARCH374 after providing info regarding sending payment via PAYPAL so I must assume he's no longer interested... so... This kit is still available!

Kernel Sanders

Reaction score
I sent money last week thru paypal. Charles

Hi Charles, sorry have been somewhat unavailable over the holidays... I have been checking my PAYPAL account and have not received it. I suggest you check your PAYPAL account transactions to ensure it didnt error. I will send you amy PAYPAL email account name again via PM please verify it closely as the spaces are in fact underslashes like this "_"

You have a PM

Kernel Sanders

Reaction score
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

...OK Charles I have just today received your Paypal payment... I will send this out to you tonight and PM you the tracking number. I have not received a corresponding PM advising me you were still interested though. In future I would suggest better communication because now I must appologise to you Kevin for having to renege on getting you that shipping quote. I humbly appologise Kevin

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back