Quality Neighbors

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This is getting silly now....
I called the parking enforcement and they said they would absolutely not ticket our street unless somebody called......so I did some investigating...
There's an old lady down the street who apparently got pissed at a neighbor who parked in front of her house supposedly because the blind old bat had trouble negotiating her POS taurus out of her driveway with his car in her way....she's called before.
So I rapped on her door and had a chat with her...
She denied it of course.
I politely explained that if "someone" calls on one person we all get a ticket.
I was very courteous and polite....
My other neighbor thinks that because I did that she'll think "we're onto her" and we all know it's her.
Hopefully this will end it.......I hope.

My imp

Reaction score
So do I. We broke our lease & moved because of this & other reasons. Like they say, "you can't fight city hall". They always have an excuse, or reason why it's your problem, not theirs. Free money is free money. It justifies the meter reader, parking patrollers salary. Other than gambling, where else can you get money for nothing? You work too hard to just throw away your money. Tell her if that jag-off blocks her drive again to call you & you'll back her car out for her. But please stop calling in to parking patrol! Good luck, Larry

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
So do I. We broke our lease & moved because of this & other reasons. Like they say, "you can't fight city hall". They always have an excuse, or reason why it's your problem, not theirs. Free money is free money. It justifies the meter reader, parking patrollers salary. Other than gambling, where else can you get money for nothing? You work too hard to just throw away your money. Tell her if that jag-off blocks her drive again to call you & you'll back her car out for her. But please stop calling in to parking patrol! Good luck, Larry

Thanks Larry...
We'll see if our little chat put a stop to it.

Back