First sloth I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have something more clever to write.

NoCar340

Reaction score
groovysloth.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
A glimpse into what my mind ponders. Try to imagine space goes on forever, there is no end. There's billions of stars in every galaxy and there's billions of galaxies in the universe and who's to say there aren't a billion universes?
Found this of the Milky Way and what little we can actually see at night with the naked eye. Dang! Always wonder how many other planets, light years away, have beings looking up and thinking the same thing. It's mind boggling.
Just to be clear, I don't do drugs or drink, my mind just works that way on it's own. lol
space1.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
And until someone breaks light speed, there is nothing around us.
The closest 'Goldilocks' planet, not too hot, not too cold is 60 light yrs away.

Now on drugs, I believe space has the same principles as water, so if one can time out a big space wave to carry them, off you go.

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
<iframe width="854" hei
A glimpse into what my mind ponders. Try to imagine space goes on forever, there is no end. There's billions of stars in every galaxy and there's billions of galaxies in the universe and who's to say there aren't a billion universes?
Found this of the Milky Way and what little we can actually see at night with the naked eye. Dang! Always wonder how many other planets, light years away, have beings looking up and thinking the same thing. It's mind boggling.
Just to be clear, I don't do drugs or drink, my mind just works that way on it's own. lol
View attachment 12773

ght="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0jHsq36_NTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And this is what that yellow circle is doing

Back