Random Pics

Duke5A

Reaction score
Well, that's one way to fix those nonexistent header panels.

2013-03-10_17-16-26_316.jpg

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score

FMJ body hoarder in Mexico. you find the craziest M's down there. lmk if you want me to post the cursed Caprice Dip

Camtron

Reaction score
Montana; where Imperials go to die.
Apparently there’s about a dozen on the property. Makes you wonder what’s in the shed, lol

IMG_7200.jpeg

IMG_7199.jpeg

Camtron

Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Mexico…

Edit: lame, the video is private, idk if you guys can see it. Anyway, here’s a picture.

IMG_7205.jpeg

IMG_7204.jpeg

Camtron

Reaction score
The Mexican magnums do it for me. Fifth Ave front clip, Diplomat hard top coupe body, mirada rear end…that’s the sweet spot, lol

Duke5A

Reaction score
The Mexican magnums do it for me. Fifth Ave front clip, Diplomat hard top coupe body, mirada rear end…that’s the sweet spot, lol

Mexico got a lot of cool shit we didn't. 90's era Ram Chargers for starters.

Camtron

Reaction score
Yea, we got screwed; still are. I was just reading that the EPAs recent crack down forced EBay to implement a bunch of new rules that will prevent selling tuners and emission cheating products, ect.

It’s even got the same paint scheme my sedan had.

IMG_7206.jpeg

Aspen500

Reaction score
They say the same thing in other countries, just reversed. Like, America got (fill in the blank) but we couldnt get them here in Germany, Mexico, Austrailia, Canada, etc...

69-

Reaction score
Lately, I heard of a lot of "returned packages" (to the US, by some customs agents), because it (the product) was suspected not to comply with rule blah-blah... One example: if steel products are not declared as "made in USA" they will most likely not find their way to Europe, because Chinese stuff gets real problems here.
Well, chinese Crap can be sunk on any ocean, if you ask me, but many products are *only* made in China at all - so, what's the alternative?

But mostly, it was only a minor error in declaring it correctly. Now, find a seller in the US who will re-do the whole formular-crap...

And also true - we almost can't get any good paint, cleaner (fill the blank) here in Germany (Europe, I suspect): "just for professional use [-> after providing proper licenses]"

That's just awful. :(

But it's a "free" world, ehh??

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Lately, I heard of a lot of "returned packages" (to the US, by some customs agents), because it (the product) was suspected not to comply with rule blah-blah... One example: if steel products are not declared as "made in USA" they will most likely not find their way to Europe, because Chinese stuff gets real problems here.
Well, chinese Crap can be sunk on any ocean, if you ask me, but many products are *only* made in China at all - so, what's the alternative?

But mostly, it was only a minor error in declaring it correctly. Now, find a seller in the US who will re-do the whole formular-crap...

And also true - we almost can't get any good paint, cleaner (fill the blank) here in Germany (Europe, I suspect): "just for professional use [-> after providing proper licenses]"

That's just awful. :(

But it's a "free" world, ehh??
We can't get aircraft grade paint stripper anymore and the EPA is trying to ban brake cleaner.

Mexico looks pretty good these days

Camtron

Reaction score
If you’re going to blow your engine on the starting line, may as well still win the race.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
I bet they were pissed at him for having to clean the track afterward

Back