Rare Mopar Powered 90 Mosler F/S-Bring a Trailer

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-mosler-gtp/
mosler.png

metallicaman0258

Reaction score
TurboII? I never knew what those cars ran. I love the early turbo engines. I fully expected a racing spec 3.3 like in those limited production open wheel cars of the late 80's. I think Shelby had something to do with that.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I saw one in the early 90's.
Don't think the parts guy would know Mosler.

If you know your stuff and get the right parts, those little Mopar turbos are pretty awesome for 4 cylinders.

Greg55_99

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the words "Moser" and "pretty" in my mind do not come together in one sentence. Unless one were to say "That Moser is pretty fast!".

Greg

NoCar340

Reaction score
At least this one doesn't have the split windshield like they had when they were just called the Consulier. The beauty in this car isn't in the aesthetics. I got to drive one of these about 20 years back at RoadAtlanta. It's scarcely above a kit car, and that's evident with the noise... but holy crap are these things a riot to drive! It's a tiny car with composite construction and weighs considerably less than a stripper Horizon. Great handling, blazingly fast, and your significant other would despise riding in it. But, there's a definite joy in being able to hand a real-live supercar its ass... then show 'em your Omni motor. :cool:

This was not a Shelby-affiliated project whatsoever.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I saw one of these Consulier cars back in the 90s. I was built from chrysler minivan parts- door handles and steering wheel gave it away. It was not as cool as the Wraith car

Back