rear leaf spring rebuild, possible issues ?

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
the only thing I don't like about this, is how much closer the tire is to the front of the wheel well compared to the back.. other wise I'd say stick some thicker sidewall on it

This stance is diff that the other pics this one is way higher in the rear ,than the full side profile pic above

Volare4life

Reaction score
the full side pics are with the old springs, the "a$$ in the air" shot is how she sits now

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Got ya sorry i was confused lol not a new thing ,lol ,personally i like the old style look but like someone said it will settle a bit and with new rubber ,your good

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
The old stance was there any air shocks being used? Reason for asking is my car blue has that same stance but i have air and was told to get ride of the air for safety reasons etc ,,if i can get blue to look like that ide do it

Volare4life

Reaction score
nope she came with airshocks, got rid of them for monroe yellow's, blew those in a week, went monroe black and hey worked ever since ( 6yrs + now) I have a set of gabriel red ryders i got off a 5th ave if i remember right on the shelf, I might do the full b body shock plate conversion, but the budget isn't that big since i got all the parts for the big block build, and the motor back from the machine shop.

Back