Rims.

mopar master

Reaction score
I've looked around in the search bar but not much much with my phone. But what other wheels interchange with my 89 fifth avenue. The whire wheels just aren't for me.

Camtron

Reaction score
There’s some other hub cap’s floating around that you could swap for the wire caps that or pick up a new wheel set all together. You’d be shopping for a set wheels with 5 on 4.5 lug pattern. Lots of options out there.

Camtron

Reaction score
Poverty/dog dish caps like these (top photo) are pretty popular with Mopar guys. If you can find a set of Mopar rims (some of these cars came with pretty cool rims) that would be another option; like these snow flake wheels (bottom photo).

IMG_6718.jpeg

IMG_6719.jpeg

Duke5A

Reaction score
Cragar S/S wheels compliment Fifth Avenues with all the chrome really well.

IMG_7780.jpg

mopar master

Reaction score
Thanks y'all. I've looked online and I've seen several contradicting sizes so I wasn't sure. Duke I've seen yours in Pinterest and that was the look I was going for but all of yalls look great.

Camtron

Reaction score
15x8s fit real nice, 255/60 tires fit with with plenty of room.

IMG_6723.jpeg

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Thanks y'all. I've looked online and I've seen several contradicting sizes so I wasn't sure. Duke I've seen yours in Pinterest and that was the look I was going for but all of yalls look great.
Anything that you see on the Mopar sites or Craigslist that says it's Mopar and "BBP" will fit. On old mopars there's a Big Bolt Pattern (BBP) and Small Bolt Pattern (SBP) You can get a great deal on rims if you know what you're looking for. I picked up two very good no rust police rims for $60 total.

Also check car-part.com or call around and see if your local junkyards have anything cheap

mopar master

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll keep my eyes open especially since I know what size I need. Have to get this lean burn straightened out first before I start looking real hard lol

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Chrysler used the 5 on 5” bolt pattern on some full sized cars also.

Back