RIP Glenn Frey.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
These guys also died recently.
dan_haggerty_with_bear.jpg
Pat-Harrington-Jr.jpg

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
NO WAY !!! the super on One Day ... which Justin ?? n/m I remember one of their dads, who's the other dude? ... gawd I'm old ..

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
WHAT????????????
What is this? A freakin conspiracy to kill off the last of the real musicians?????

Goddamn!

RIP Glenn. :(

brotherGood

Reaction score
Dallas Taylor died one yr ago, but the story is fresh.
Dallas Taylor Dead: Fans Mourn Legendary Drummer 1 Year After Death

Oh, I just saw it on fb at 4 this morning thinking it just happened. It was on an artists page nonetheless.

I did however see somebody else died Saturday who was involved with Styx after his playing days were over..but I can't remember who It was.

Everyone's dying man..I knew itd get to this point at some point in time..just sucks that it's happening. All of these icons in sports, music, etc..the people I grew up listening to/watching..the true game changers and pioneers..they'll be gone and that just sucks.

At least we'll still have Keith Richards

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Oh, I just saw it on fb at 4 this morning thinking it just happened. It was on an artists page nonetheless.

I did however see somebody else died Saturday who was involved with Styx after his playing days were over..but I can't remember who It was.

Everyone's dying man..I knew itd get to this point at some point in time..just sucks that it's happening. All of these icons in sports, music, etc..the people I grew up listening to/watching..the true game changers and pioneers..they'll be gone and that just sucks.

At least we'll still have Keith Richards

I think Keith might outlive us all.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Keith Moon told Dallas Taylor to cut back the drugs.
Like if Lemmy told someone to cut back on JD, you know it's bad.

Still remember the day Elvis died.
Don't think there's been a bigger music death outpouring since.
And there's still millions of Elvis impersonators out there even after 39 years after he died.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
How is it we all have gotten older, but when there is an Elvis siting, he looks the same as he looked 40 years ago?

Back