Saw this for sale locally

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
Saw this Mirada at a local Dodge dealer. It's been there many months. It needs some work but you cn call the owner and get the details. It's at Reagle Dodge in Bangor Pa. If someone is serious about it I can go put a buyers eyeball on it if your not close. Sorry bout the pics but it was a long day and I couldn't get there any earlier.

I-phone 2-14-13 010.jpg

I-phone 2-14-13 011.jpg

I-phone 2-14-13 012.jpg

Last edited:

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
This is sitting next to it! 2400 miles on it. YES two thousand four hundred miles. But it's got some issues.:BangHead: This is the same dealer I bought my 2012 3500 Ram from.

Both of these cars are on the lot on consignment

I-phone 2-14-13 014.jpg

I-phone 2-14-13 015.jpg

Last edited:

Bryan M.

Reaction score
Someone dumping their collection? I'd snap that GLHS up in a second...if I could.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
The sail cloth looks to be peeling away from the fiberglass cap. Perhaps the rear window was replaced, the fiberglass cap has to be removed to do that. IDK, it's tough to see on my phone.
The luggage rack is not an option on a Mirada.

froomg

Reaction score
Like 'em both. That GLHS is super sharp. Could use more than 5 psi in the tires, though.

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
They want $13k for the Charger. Think with the way it's been taken care of for all it's life I'd offer maybe $6k. It's got a lengthy history. Been painted and now left on the lot for winter to start taking a grip on it. The wheels on it are replacements due to the originals being stolen I was told. I'm thinking the car was smashed or something and the insurance replaced them all. Only because of thecar being repainted.
I picked up this little beauty bout 6 miles from here for $5k. Course it has 65k on it,but it was taken care of much better!! No paint work AND was bought new by the owner of Martin guitar!! I've got every piece of paper ever typed or written up about this car. From the window sticker to the last oil change.

iphone 1-22-13 012.jpg

iphone 1-22-13 013.jpg

Back