Should I get rid of of my Aspen or not?

Moparman78

Reaction score
I have 1978 Aspen (can't seem to load pictures) im debating whether or not to get rid of it. 86,xxx miles air cruise tilt power windows and locks. Only had 1 repaint and that was only to add the 2 tone has supercoupe spoiler on rear and front valance 318 automatic on floor with console light blue interior.Id rate it atleast a 7 outta 10 all original except exterior repaint

Moparman78

Reaction score
I don't really want to get rid of it..I actually like this car alot but i could use the money. Every time i try to load pictures it says its missing some security thing and its to big..

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
resize to 640 and should work.

me and my girlfreind always laugh at selling ur classic car in money situations ull get by an adapt to the situation and it always gets better and ull regret the selling.

shes vowed to nvr make me sell my cars no matter what she says worste case we can live in them so id nvr make u sellem

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I don't really want to get rid of it..I actually like this car alot but i could use the money. Every time i try to load pictures it says its missing some security thing and its to big..

Selling your Aspen for money is like hocking a diamond for beer.
You'll never get real money for it and you'll regret it forever.

Moparman78

Reaction score
2012-11-09_12-17-43_652.jpg

Hopefully it worked

2012-11-09_12-17-43_652.jpg

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
You did a Nice job on that car. It almost looks like a kit car.
Maybe because of the wheels and two tone blue.
I have kicked myself so many times from selling cars that
I should have kept because of hard times.
I would look at every other way to get through the rut
before you sell the car.
I hope it all works out for you in what ever you decide to do.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
That looks very nice. If you really do wish to hold onto it, do whatever is plausible to make the cash. You'll regret it if you don't need a big chunk of cash immediately and you sell it. If you need a decent amount right now for essentials, well, I can't blame you for wanting to do the right thing.

Moparman78

Reaction score
I traded for it in that shape. I had a '71 dart swinger 318 4spd car limegreen it needed alot of work. It cam factory in the light blue with lightblue interior. There's a guy about 5 miles from me that has a kitcar with 30,000 miles i think i could get it for 9k but i don't know if it's worth it.. My neighbor bought it brand new.it's a volare though

Moparman78

Reaction score
I don't think I'm going to get rid of it. I really love this car i had all sorts of A and B bodies even had a C body. But something about this car just calls my name. Theres only 2 things that need worked on the seat needs moved ( I'm almost 7' tall it's a little tight in there, and the little 318 doesn't have enough go..haha

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I don't think I'm going to get rid of it. I really love this car i had all sorts of A and B bodies even had a C body. But something about this car just calls my name. Theres only 2 things that need worked on the seat needs moved ( I'm almost 7' tall it's a little tight in there, and the little 318 doesn't have enough go..haha

7 ' tall huh ? I actually knew a guy that drove an AMC Gremlin that about your height . He had a time getting into and out of that thing aswell. He moved his seat back too . Funny thing was when he and his girlfriend was in it . He looked like he was sitting in the back seat while she was in the front seat .

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I figured he could take out the front seat and sit in the back!

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Man, you are a "Tall drink o' water!" I can see and understand you issues with it, LoL!

Back