Spring is here

Billy007

Reaction score
75 degrees in a Wisconsin April means spring has sprung. What a better way to spend it but with my beloved? She got 15 gallons of Kwik Trip Joy Juice. A tad pricey, but nothing is too good for my girl. She could use a wash after her long winter slumber, but she begged me for a nice drive in the countryside first. What daddy can turn down his little girl? Pumped up the tires and off we went. Such joy.

On an interesting note, 112 years ago tonight, the Titanic struck an iceberg and sank on or about 2AM the morning of the 15th. (April 15th, bad day, Goodbye Titanic, so long Abe Lincoln, and lets not forget its tax day. Maybe we should outlaw April 15th) Despite this, my beauty shows no signs of imperiling doom that befell that grand ship, she is going to be around for at least 112 years, probably longer if I have anything to say about it. I have owned her 38 of her 41 years on this Earth, why not another hundred more?

new mirada.jpg

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
In my part of Wisconsin up here near Wausau, the weather was awesome today BUT, there's still a certain white substance on the roads, otherwise known as salt dust. Not to mention the street sweepers haven't sucked up the sand and tiny rocks yet.

I wanted SO bad to take the Aspen out but would have hated myself later. That salt dust gets in every nook, cranny and seam, where it's impossible to get out. However, were supposed to get heavy rain and t-storms Tuesday so,,,,,,,,,,car season should be good to go afterwards. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back