The best distributor cap you will ever buy.

Erics5th

Reaction score
This Vertex cap and rotor is the best I've seen in awhile. The plastic is molded nicely with no flash, the contacts are ground well with no chips (copper contacts), and the rotor is also well made. The best thing? They are American made!

0fe6ff35.gif

I ordered mine right from Taylors web site and got it in less than a week. Excellent value compared to the other junk from your local parts store, it was $17 something plus shipping.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
The BEST? Hmmm Its probably waaayyy better than the chinese crap that has taken over the market tho. I looked for a slant six cap/rotor assy but guess they dont do /'s :(

Erics5th

Reaction score
About as far north as I go is to the canyon, though I have been to Plainview. I used to use Standard Blue Streak caps and rotors, but I can't seem to find any here in Lubbock. Thats all I used on the slant in the '72 Satellite I used to have. I work in plastic manufacturing, so I know quality plastic parts. And these are way better than any of the parts from Mexico (BWD, Echlin, etc). Yeah, they don't seem to have any slant stuff. I would try ebay or Amazon for Standard slant caps.

Back