the other site?

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Well holy hell, i have enuff problems keeping up with the ones i am a member of as it is....

aspen77rt

Reaction score
I was, is, or I dont know if I'm still a member. About two years ago (when I had dial up) I had a lot trouble logging into that site. Tried to re register when I got DSL. Been waiting on an activation. That was 8 months ago and still not activated. Quick77rt wont respond to any emails. I dont think I did anything to piss him off IIRC.

aspen77rt

Reaction score
Yep.
There's only a few F sites.

Tis true and this is a very good site. Brem's restoration thread is a gold mine as far as I'm concerned. I have never seen a f-body resto thread with the detail it has. Has helped me a ton.

lowbudget

Reaction score
I was, is, or I dont know if I'm still a member. About two years ago (when I had dial up) I had a lot trouble logging into that site. Tried to re register when I got DSL. Been waiting on an activation. That was 8 months ago and still not activated. Quick77rt wont respond to any emails. I dont think I did anything to piss him off IIRC.

The guy that runs that site is pretty picky, a total jerk off IMHO. That is why I avoid it. I think this is the site they are talking about: http://www.aspenandvolare.com/forum.php It is a good site as I am a member also.

efriedrich

Reaction score
It's a good site with a lot of bad ass F's. They have an F body of the month contest which is pretty cool.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
I have several that i bounce between, and sure dont need another.... But it looks like a good site. FMJ's of the month would be kinda cool tho....

9secRR

Reaction score

quick77rt, a57rt, aspenrt1977, rt1......he has several names. he is a basket case, major head case, ripped me off of $8500 for a engine that never got built. he has also ripped off other members of this site not just me. he is a scam artist and that's about it.

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
OK, I joined that site. It has a slightly different format for posting and was a little difficult to get used to. I'm a little bit fat figered so it may just be me. Someone help me understand something: All these free posting sites on the web (Craigslist, Facebook, FMJ, and Aspen&Volare, etc; how do they stay in business if free? Is it all the silly ads on the side pane and across the site that pay for it? I'm just curious to how the sites stay up on the web. I know back in the late 90s I had site for promoting bands and music and the original company was great- cost me 5 bucks up front and I did the layout myself. (perhaps that was mistake 1- they did not make any money off me) I added FTD florist links, UPS and other business that would pay a small amout to me when ever someone hit them through my site- Again, Biz dot com got no money from me. Sometime later I got notified through email that the site had been sold (as in the service provider) and in order to keep it, they would hold me hostage for $$$$$. I sent them a nice send off and that was that.

Back