Total parts wanted list (of Finnish man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Contact seller
I make total parts needed list since there is so much I need to get all bells and wizzles for my Aspen 80. I´m still paying for the engine so I´m not capable of buying parts as soon as someone offers them. Hope I can at least see that people have these parts.

- TF727 lock-up for Small Block: I´d rather buy this one in pieces since I´m going to overhaul it anyways.

- Power window door switches: 1x4 and 3x1 switches, would like to have the wiring harnesses as well.

- Power door lock kit: I´d like to go with originals.

- AM/FM/Cassette radio: must be working, don´t know a thing of radio technology. Original working speakers would also be a fine add for the front doors and the rear panel.

- Heavy duty chassis: torsion bars, leaf springs and shocks, as well as bracketry.

- Wiring harnesses: I´m going to need (all) harnesses that are in some condition for reconditioning. Would also like connectors and fuse tubes, etc.

- A.T.C: Automatic Temperature Control: need the items to upgrade manual AC to SATC: new control panel, sensors, etc.

- Original spoke wheels WO tires.

- Digital Clock: working without cell dimming.

- Cigar lighter/ ashtray.

As I said, I must pay off the engine before buying more stuff, so all the items listed I can buy in near future that I will notice later on this ad. Need to know freight costs to Finland before sending.

Last edited:

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Radio found! Correction to my 1st post, I´m not looking for spoke wheels but cast aluminium road wheels. Everything else is still open for business! Adding a three spoke steering wheel in tan. (I hope I can install that into my tilt column.)

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
I have a 727, but I would need time to dig it out of the garage right now- it came out of an E-58 packaged Volare Road Runner- I think there is two 727's or at least one good 904.

I also have cousins in Finland, The last one I met was named Sixten with a wife named Marie I think-nicest person I ever met, on par with the local Canadian's here.

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Is your 727 a lock-up and how much would you ask for it? Yeah, our women can be as warm and welcoming as one can be, if man gets lucky, that is. Feels like we have pretty much spred the whole North- American continent, I mean, many americans and canadians especially in Nort-East say that they know a guy with a traditional Finnish name or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back