Trailer hitch for '76-'79 Aspen or Volare

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittenbn

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a trailer hitch I can bolt in for my '76 Dodge Aspen wagon. Reese had a hitch (81095) but it is no longer available. Thanks

lowbudget

Reaction score
Years ago when I had my 85 Fifth Avenue it had a store bought hitch on it. It was a receiver hitch but it used smaller tubing than a regular one. I have one that I bought at a second hand store for 5 bucks. I bought it with the plan of converting it for my 77 Aspen. A man, a welder, some steel, no problem.

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Yeah, I have one in My 1980 Aspen sedan, also custom made. I don´t know what it costs today but in my receipt from 1983 it costed 2500 FIM here, which is about 400 euros.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I would think any good metal fabrication shop could build you whatever you need. You could go all out and have it built from stainless,,,,,,,,,,if money were no object that is.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I sold one to a guy named Ronald Byron. He has an ls he was going to put it on. That was a couple years ago, and the car's not done yet. He is on the Mopar Style page under Slodoba, and on the facebook page for cordoba,mirada, st, regis. It was in good shape. look him up.

wittenbn

Reaction score
I found a bolt on hitch designed for Dodge Aspen or Plymouth Volare (DrawTite). Also fits a lot more models 76-80's. Contact HitchKing in Flushing, NY, telephone 718 353-6078 or HitchKing@aol.com. They are very nice to deal with. They have available about 43 of these hitches.
Everyone else I have contacted could not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back