Video: always check and recheck

Mcfly68

Reaction score
That was in Edmonton AB...that is what happens when people think they can build/ weld their own 4 link. ( the left link ripped out causing this)..I guess it was more important to save a few hundred bucks than get a professional install done, and my whole issue with back yard mechanics...when things go wrong you put more than yourself in danger. This is why I think anything that is a safety system ( brakes, steering, suspension, etc) or structural should be performed by properly licensed and qualified persons who are legally responsible for the repairs and not shade tree wanna be mechanics/ fabricators. Here in Canada you can't even buy parts for your furnace ( ignitors, pressure switches etc) unless you are TSSA licensed...should be the same with brakes, suspension, steering parts for cars in my opinion because if that balljoint you just installed falls out at 60mph beside me, it takes out my car as well, just like that 200lb diff could have taken out the laughing frootloops video taping this

Aspen500

Reaction score
For driving like that with other traffic around, the guy got what he had coming IMO. Sounds like the people recording it were on drugs or something on top of it all.

alf44

Reaction score
what a flipping moron !!!!!!!. must of used plastic zip ties and duct tape to build that

Back