FOR SALE Volare Bucket Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

70dart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Pair of Volare bucket seats with tracks. I will have better photos on Wednesday. I don't want to ship these so you must pick up in Lakeville MN.
$150 for the pair.

002.JPG

001.JPG

Sedanman

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the F body had seperate headrests. Are you parting that car out?

70dart

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the F body had seperate headrests. Are you parting that car out?
I just purchased this car. It is a 1974 duster. I am selling some parts off the car. The owner of the car passed away. He replaced the original seats with these bucket seats. I don't know what they came from but they look like they were from a Volare. I am hoping that the tracks are for an A body but I don't know how to tell if they are for an A body. The tracks fit into the original holes in the Duster body. However, it seems like the seat is shifted over towards the center of the car. Does anyone have a list of part numbers for seat tracks?

I also have heard that the plastic seat back was used on quite a few cars. These seat backs are in nice shape. Does anyone know if these seat frames and backs were original to other cars? They look similar to 71-71 B body. Any information on these seat will help me.

Sedanman

Reaction score
The 70-1 a,b and e body used the hard back seats but the push button changed from 70-1. I'm pretty sure 72 was the first year for the soft backs

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score

78-80 the headrest was seperate. 76-77 were highback buckets with the hard plastic backs. (I've had a few of each type)

The tracks are likely A body. The cat hump is under the drivers seat on the 74 A, passenger seat on all F's. That alone makes the tracks different.

70dart

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. That information helped me determine what I had. Looks like they are 76-77 f-body seats with 74 Duster tracks.

I am marking them sold. I will seperate the tracks, frames and plastic seat backs and try to sell them seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back