Volare Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

Reaction score
wow lot of money when a month ago you could buy a 43xxx mi kit for 13k usd.......... This isn't 06 anymore and they are not E bodys.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Me no speak French. Three things not original. Hood pins. Something mounted to the dash and I think a CB radio.

efriedrich

Reaction score
F bodies have hit the big time. :eek:ccasion16::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion14:

Jonno

Reaction score
Me no speak French. Three things not original. Hood pins. Something mounted to the dash and I think a CB radio.

"Volare Plymouth Road Runner Super Pack 1977. Very Rare Car. Exterior Spitfire Orange, White Interior like new. Transmission on the floor. Original Paint. Good condition. Heated garage kept. Never Winter driven. Serious buyers only. Would be interested in exchange with a Challenger SRT 8 or extremely large supply of Oxy".:icon_rr:

OK I made the bit about Oxy up but the rest came from the ad, including the part about exchange for a Challenger SRT 8! Good luck with that!

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score

LOL mine has hood pins (mopar repro's not parts counter junk) and a tach on the dash. I didn't drill into my perfect black pad tho, doesn't look like he did either. The metal part is easy to find so I said eff it. These cars didn't come with a tach so you gotta put one somewhere.

I say make em what you want because they aren't high dollar cars anyway.

Looks like a pretty nice car but that is definately a bit steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back