Wanted- Trunk Light Socket Assembly

gporeilly

Reaction score
I recently changed all my light bulbs to “Ice Blue” for that personal touch. I installed Led bulbs for the trunk but not quite bright enough so want to add a second light.
There is a scrapped Fifth at a local salvage yard but next to impossible to contact the owner for permission.
Soooo…. Looking for a scrapped trunk light socket assembly for a 1988 Fifth Ave. The assembly on other years of the Fifth Ave would be the same.
I live in Ontario, Canada so hopefully one of my fellow Canucks can help me out. I will certainly cover postage and a reasonable price.

Last edited:

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
The harness out of an 80s K car will work. That is how I replaced my tattered harness

volare 1977

Reaction score
I have a NOS 3488787 trunk light kit. I think it is for earlier models 73-76 mopars. Not sure how different it is. Google the part number for pics to compare

Aspen500

Reaction score
Those have a jamb switch and 2 wire socket. The later lights are just a single wire that plugs in near the left wheel well, with an angle switch in the ceramic (or is it plastic?) socket housing. Don't know which, either a mercury switch or mechanical ball switch.

Back