where exactly is the door chime located on these?

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
thinking about swapping out my regular door chime for the old scary Buzzer. i know most people hate them but i personally find the noise quite nostalgic. probably because i haven't heard it since i was little. is it near the Fuse Box? ots not plugged up directly to it, is it? thanks.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
White box is horn relay. Small fat circular is a flasher. The taller one is the light delay timer. There should be another box up in there somewhere.

Aspen500

Reaction score
It will be rectangular, probably gray. Thought I had one to get a pic of, but can't find it. The buzzer on my Aspen was missing when I bought it 37 years ago. The spot on the fuse block will be labeled "BUZZER".

MoparDan

Reaction score
It's the black thing, usually they are smaller then this IMG_20231123_133923.jpg

MoparDan

Reaction score
Yah, I used one until I found the one in the picture. I still have it, I have no idea where it is right now though

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
i put it in. it works. a little too well. normally the ding just went off when you turned on the headlights. this thing just goes off whenever you have the keys in. still its kinda charming. buzzzzzzzzzz

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
i put it in. it works. a little too well. normally the ding just went off when you turned on the headlights. this thing just goes off whenever you have the keys in. still its kinda charming. buzzzzzzzzzz
As long as it's not doing it while you're driving then enjoy it

Back