White Face Gage Placement

Badasspen

Reaction score
I got a full set oil, tach, temp, and vacuum. All are 2" and lite up in seven fruity colors. Should I mount them in the instrument panel cutouts or get one of those cheap metal mounts? The cluster bezel seems so thin and fragile I am afraid it may split if I attack it with a 2" holesaw. Any suggestions?

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on how you use your car and how you want it to look....I would hide all of them except for the tach in the glove compartment if it is a daily driver or more of a weekend show car...if your more of a race car person put them all on a bracket and mount them under the dash...

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you do use the holesaw, can you put the bezel on a piece of wood to back it up so you dont rip through? Also use a fine cut hole saw, like one for metal

Badasspen

Reaction score
I am limited for placement, I think I can put the tach in the bezel below the rear view mirror and the rest blow the panel over my right foot near the ashtray. I have been taking it to the track on the weekends and am doing some mild HP upgrades. I got under 15 sec. now to shave 2 more.

Back