Wiring Night Mare

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Well I have replaced all the in dash wiring it is now complete. The previous owner had this thing a mess. Tested everything all is good and working except I am having turn signal issues I have never seen on a vehicle before so thought I would post it just in case someone else has had the same issue. When you turn the left turn signal on the front left turn signal works but the tail lights both flash. When you turn the right turn signal on the right turn signal works but the tail lights both flash. All bulbs are working except the left front fender marker light. The hazard flasher is good. The headlights are good. The brake lights are good. Checked all fuses all appeared good.:BangHead:

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That's a new one for me..
Sounds like the taillight wires got spliced together somewhere.

I guess the next mission is to start tracing from the taillights back.

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
I have took the entire dash off twice I see nothing wrong. Everything else works just find. Yeah it must be in the rear. No serious headaches till now Lol

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Perhaps an open ground.
Idk how the F bodies are but the J bodies have a ground ring terminal in the trunk. Directly behind the licenses plate.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Let There Be Light Wiring All Complete

My main focus has been redoing and fixing all the in dash wiring which has been truly time consuming and a real pain in the ***. The dash is complete now. I went ahead and replaced all wiring in the rear that was burnt corroded and melted. We have all working lights now. All wiring is finally complete. :icon_super:

hgghh.jpg

x.jpg

fdfd.jpg

ccc.jpg

fdfdgg.jpg

gfgfdg.jpg

fggfdgdfg.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
You ain't lying now I can focus on other things less complicated. Think god Lol.

Back