YOU Are An A-hole!!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
So yesterday I pull into the booze store to pick up some beer. I'm sitting in my Fifth answering a text from someone (yes....I'm parked) it's angled parking along the curb. Some clown and his wife parked next to me in a Jeep Liberty hop in and start backing out. I can tell by the angle that this idiot is on that he's probably gonna hit my bumper. Sure enough I feel sssscrrraaape. Then he starts like he's just gonna drive away so I hop out and yell at the fool.

He gets out and looks at his Jeep then looks at my car and casually says "looks okay" and starts to walk away. I say "Hey Brainiac.....maybe you can size it up a little better next time".....here's where it gets good. He says "hey....don't be a smartass"....okay.....decorum is now out the window. I say "Hey retard.....you hit MY car and you're giving ME attitude?" He says "Hey f#@k you....don't make me throw you out in the street" (no lie). I open my car door and sit my glasses on the seat......they're worth a lot of money) and say "Okay you little garden gnome let's rock" and start walking towards him as he's now backing up......I'm gonna renovate this clown.....his wife then jumps out and says "Please......we have a child in here!" I said "I know.....maybe you shouldn't let him drive". Then he runs over, jumps in and takes off. Absolutely no damage to my car and a nice gouge in his plastic bumper....

What an asshole!!
I remember his ride and his plate number.....
Maybe one day I'll see him again and we can have a nice chat.

I'm telling you.....it's getting worse every day......

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
Captain,

next time file a police report (call the cops) leaving the scene of an accident is a crime -the hassel of getting arrested & bailed out would have been revenge enough

sorry that people are often jerks, you are a great guy

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Captain,

next time file a police report (call the cops) leaving the scene of an accident is a crime -the hassel of getting arrested & bailed out would have been revenge enough

sorry that people are often jerks, you are a great guy

Thank you kindly Sir!!

you might still be able to go to the police station and file a report with the license plate number, date, time, location of accident. - i would

Realistically this guy was obviously having a bad day.
I sort of feel like I did my deed of the day.
The idiot thought he could just blow his mistake off.....maybe that's what he usually does......I'm not sure. I let him know that he picked the wrong guy to try that on without having to re arrange any part of his anatomy......I've mellowed with age and I think that's a good thing. He had his kid in the car and his wife I'm sure was quite happy that I didn't just grab the clown and lay a beating on him. I'm sure she caught that it was coming and that's why she interjected.

He obviously realized pretty quickly that he made a bad decision.....he ran away and I let him. Lesson learned as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe he'll think twice before he tries that shit on someone again and if that's the case then I'd think I've done my part for society......lol!!!

slant6billy

Reaction score
You almost have to have 360° cameras rolling. It was about a year ago some dude hit and ran me. I chased him down and he was trying to tell me he was not running. The dude was in a banged up white F150 without any registration or inspection sticker. I asked for his insurance info and he said "No". What fantasy land do these ignorant folks live? Where when you screw up, you get to act tough and indignant.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Thank you kindly Sir!!

Realistically this guy was obviously having a bad day.
I sort of feel like I did my deed of the day.
The idiot thought he could just blow his mistake off.....maybe that's what he usually does......I'm not sure. I let him know that he picked the wrong guy to try that on without having to re arrange any part of his anatomy......I've mellowed with age and I think that's a good thing. He had his kid in the car and his wife I'm sure was quite happy that I didn't just grab the clown and lay a beating on him. I'm sure she caught that it was coming and that's why she interjected.

Mine would have NEVER let me hear the end of it!! She'd have brought it up at family dinners, birthdays, sporting events, when she comes to visit me at work, in front of HER co-workers, at the bar, at parties, etc.. ESPECIALLY the part where he talked tough, and when you called his bluff, he ran like a little girl! "you shouldn't let him drive" priceless :laughing11: shoulda gave her your number and told her ta give ya a call when she's ready to talk to a real man. :toothy10:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Mine would have NEVER let me hear the end of it!! She'd have brought it up at family dinners, birthdays, sporting events, when she comes to visit me at work, in front of HER co-workers, at the bar, at parties, etc.. ESPECIALLY the part where he talked tough, and when you called his bluff, he ran like a little girl! "you shouldn't let him drive" priceless :laughing11: shoulda gave her your number and told her ta give ya a call when she's ready to talk to a real man. :toothy10:

Lol!!!
I don't think my wife would like that idea too much.
But I did almost crack that it wasn't too late to trade that loser in....

Last edited:
Back