$10 bucks takes it all....interior parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all, this is all i have left of my beloved 78' volare (sedan). How's $10 and the ride sound? Shouldn't be more than $20 total to the lower 48, let me know if you want more pics! The green paint was house paint and easily comes off with lacquer thinner, it was the cool thing to do when i was 15 hahaha -Dan

May2012CarParts 021.jpg

May2012CarParts 022.jpg

dusterdan

Reaction score
don't want to just throw this stuff away, will trade and i'll add $ for a nice tuff wheel.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
is the original color on those red? if so that would match the interior of my volare.if you still have them this friday i might get them,have to check my payday.have been having to take dome days off due to shoulder injury and it has been cutting into the miles i do on the road.

dusterdan

Reaction score
the original color is tan, it's very easy to dye these to any color whether it be red, white etc..... ask mod bremereric he has a great thread about dyeing plastic parts, he himself did red on his own car! shoot me a PM, just want these to a good home, -Dan

MagnumMaster

Reaction score
the original color is tan, it's very easy to dye these to any color whether it be red, white etc..... ask mod bremereric he has a great thread about dyeing plastic parts, he himself did red on his own car! shoot me a PM, just want these to a good home, -Dan

Where might one find this thread? I'd like to read it.

dusterdan

Reaction score
anybody interested? Will also be listing original alternator, 26" max cooling radiator/shroud combo, and front/rear bumpers and bumperettes from the above mentioned car.....once again not looking for a gold mine just want some good parts to go to good homes....-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back