1977 Dodge Aspen 2 Door Coupe Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in need of a few small pieces that I have been trying to find for quite awhile now. I have sent Jim a pm but asking anyone else on here who also may have the following.

1. I am looking for the interior round chrome dash knob that controls the windshield wipers.
2. I am looking for the interior lower steering cover dash fuse panel cover.
3. I am looking for the interior inside rear window trim.
4. I am looking for the outside lower front bumper right and front turn signal lens covers.

This is all I like to have the interior complete. If you have any of the above please let me know with information. Thank You.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
#4 will be a hard find ,they always got taken out by rocks and good un cracked un chipped , un fogged used ones are almost impossible to find ,theirs a nos set at brads nos parts for sale ,, a ridiculous $189,,but hey they are hard to get ,,rarity drives price

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
#4 will be a hard find ,they always got taken out by rocks and good un cracked un chipped , un fogged used ones are almost impossible to find ,theirs a nos set at brads nos parts for sale ,, a ridiculous $189,,but hey they are hard to get ,,rarity drives price

Yeah I know seems most everything is becoming almost impossible to find. It is actually pretty sad really that F Bodies don't get much respect but the funny thing is many run them at the race track.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah I know seems most everything is becoming almost impossible to find. It is actually pretty sad really that F Bodies don't get much respect but the funny thing is many run them at the race trac lol

As time goes by I'm always hoping that the companies who pump out A, B and E body stuff will start to recognize that F's are rapidly gaining in popularity as the up and coming cool classic to own.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Yeah brad has some nice things but man is he so ever high. Haven't dropped my tank yet but here soon gonna need a fuel sending unit not looking forward to dropping a few bills for one not for the price I am seeing them go for now days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back