SOLD 1978 Plymouth Super Coupe T-top

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlymouthSC78

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale: 1978 Plymouth Volare Super Coupe T-top
This is the third Super Coupe I've owned and definitely the nicest. I'll probably regret this one day but I'm looking to sell my T-Top Super Coupe. Since I purchased it in 2012 I've driven it around 4K miles. Always garaged and never driven in the rain. Some of the body work is starting to show in the driver's rear quarter panel (between the side window and rear windshield, between the flare and trunk lid, and at the rear of the quarter next to the bumper filler piece). The seats have been re-stitched in a few areas professionally and look good. The oil gauge and windshield washer do not work. The car has A/C, very rare for a T-top car. It seems to need a re-charge at this point as it does not blow cold. Could use a new carpet as there are rips or cuts in places shown in pictures but are covered by the floor mats and isn't noticeable. Car has factory sound insulation on the floors/trunk. Engine runs good, but is probably due for a tune-up. Has AAR Cuda style exhaust all stainless with Magnaflow mufflers and sounds good. Aftermarket JVC stereo with bluetooth connectivity/calling. Driver's side frame rail has some rust. I have an A1 frame rail sleeve that will be included for it. Hood has a small dip in it which can be seen in the video. Flares do not have the fender bolts, previous owner who restored it didn't even know about them. They fit very well except for the drivers rear I believe they used some sort of double sided tape possibly. Fender Tag Decoded by Galen Govier (see pic) Overall its very nice but my heart isn't in it anymore. Clean Iowa title. Asking $19,000 **Disclaimer - my wife and I are expecting a baby any day now so if you don't get a quick response that is why please give me a day or so! I also welcome inspections in person but most likely will need to wait until after the baby is here!**

More pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uUJNQ8T9H96DVVP7A

Video of it driving around town and freeway:

PXL_20210514_171640680.jpg

PXL_20210514_170749995.jpg

PXL_20210514_171738292.jpg

PXL_20210514_170600225.jpg

PXL_20210514_170726174.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back