1979 Chrysler Lebaron parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Contact seller
I got 1 that I'm parting out . It's a 2 door coupe . Thus far I've sold the dash out of it . I got door panels and other things/parts that I can take off . Anyone interested in any parts should contact me soon . Ok !

DCAspen

Reaction score
Looking for door panels,what color interior? thanks

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Kinda of a light blue

windowseal.gif

Last edited:

DCAspen

Reaction score
Thanks I was looking for a set with the long armrests.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
heads up ! Today I'm not feeling so hot and I was going to start cleaning out the garage . Tomorrow I will start tossing parts . If anyone that is , or was interested in these parts need to contact me asap . phone/cell number is ; 1.217.827.7042 Hurry !

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Interested in tail lights, carpet. Did it have any crazy radio like factory cb?

thanks
Kevin

No factory CB . Make me an offer . I can pull them this weekend . Did you want front & rear carpet ? Do you want sound deadening pad too ? Btw , give me a zipcode so I can figure shipping . Ok !

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Well today starts the bad news . Sometime today , or this coming week 11/14----18/11 the car and all the parts will be gone . Today 11/13/11 will the last day I'm pulling parts . If anyone needs anything and is willing to commit themselves to buying , I will pull the parts . The parts that I have already pulled and was holding on to for buyers to get will be gone also . I got a huge project coming up and I gotta get started on it . I still have parts that can be pulled are Suregrip diffy, and rear swaybar with all the brackets . If no one wants them , they will go . I won't be on the computer much today so text me fast if you want them . 1.217.827.7042 .

Thanks Shorty Thompson

DobaDaddy

Reaction score
How's about a power seat motor for a bucket seats? I have a 78 cordoba that the seat won't move foward or backward. Yes, I tested the wiring and the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back