1985 chrysler 5th ave parts or whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Contact seller
hate to do this, but i really want a diplomat cop car. found this and bought it on impulse and i just can't get into it. don't get me wrong i like the style but it would just take too much to strip this down and stiffen up the suspension / add sway bars / etc. i would rather just fund a clean dippy cop car to start with.

its for the most part complete, but needs more TLC than i am willing to commit to it. would be a good donor car to deck out your car with all options, or with some TLC will be a good driver.

$800 whole or parts -- will make package deal for parts if you are interested in multiple parts. if i were to part it, i would keep the motor and some engine accessories and tires..the rest is up for grabs.

car has 85k miles and appear to have been well cared for. was hit in the front at one point from what i can tell. has new radiator, new alternator, new/newer tires. have the hub caps and correct 15inch rims for the rear tires. previous owner had 15s on the front and 14s on the rear.

needs: blower motor, wiper linkage, some clips for the column shifter linkage, fan clutch, ac system complete but does not work (have not really looked into it) .... AND the lean burn set up needs to be removed. previous owner already started hacking at it, and at this point its probably easier to remove it than get it to work again. i have an electronic sb distrib i will throw in if car is sold whole.

parts descriptions:
- glass -- all good and tinted
- dash, brown, casset deck busted minimal cracks in dash pad
- interior: button down leather seats, front bench ok - arm rest a little busted, rear seat in vg condition, carpet = brown shag, its in surprisingly good condition, door panels - ok to good condition, needs some TLC but no beat
- trim - has all exterior trim. only the drivers side rear wheel lip is dented, the rest are in vg condition.
- body - hood, fenders, etc, all vg condition.
- exhaust - all there with cat and in good condition/no leaks.

Please PM me thru the board with any questions.

car is located 11735 NY (long island)

click on picture to take you to album with more pics of the car.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I noticed it has door edge guards are they factory or aftermarket ?

340duster340

Reaction score
I noticed it has door edge guards are they factory or aftermarket ?

I am not really sure. I can get better pics if you are interested.

do these cars have a build sheet tucked anywhere like the 60s and 70s mopars?

furyfrank

Reaction score
I am not really sure. I can get better pics if you are interested.

do these cars have a build sheet tucked anywhere like the 60s and 70s mopars?
I think they have build sheets. As to the door edge guards if they where factory they would be metal. If they are factory I am interested PM me.

340duster340

Reaction score
sorry the piping along the edge of the door is plastic. the trim horizontally along the center of the door is factory though.

any other takers? i am going to pull the plug on this one in a few weeks.

340duster340

Reaction score
anyone interested? I will be stripping the car for demo derby. so depending on what you are looking for it might already be removed.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My problem is distance.
Otherwise I'd take it as a beater.
I've already said my piece many times about mashing Mopar's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back