#20 is in da house!

66340sedan

Reaction score
It says "junior member" under your title......thats different LOL!! Welcome newbie!!!!

rumblefish360

Reaction score
Ha ha ha, HELLLLLLO JOE!

It says "junior member" under your title......thats different LOL!! Welcome newbie!!!!
HA ha ha

I'll have to change that to "Head knuckle head" or something..... YEP! Everyone is new at sometime or another. Heck, IF I could turn the clock back 21 years, I'd be cool with that!

rumblefish360

Reaction score
You betcha, trashin & tearin up asphalt on a street near you!

SINGLE PLENUM BABY!!!!!!!!!

I can't change what's under my name though.

OH!? What damg year Dodge Dip came with the front signal lights undr the headlights?

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I am not going to touch the JR thing....welcome aboard is all I will say...I still have to post on FABO

ramenth

Reaction score
OH!? What damg year Dodge Dip came with the front signal lights undr the headlights?

Welcome aboard!

I believed that started in '80 (but don't quote me, I'm still working on getting coffee in me.) It carried through the later years, but the SE package wore the 5th Ave header panel.

Junior...:D

rumblefish360

Reaction score
Tnx Ram. I remember seeing a (Very) old couple drive up one day in a red Chrysler 5th ave of the model I'm wanting. It was stupid clean! I really mean a big eye popper. That Chrysler had the turn signals down below the head lights.

I think that will make an awesome street bruiser.

ramenth

Reaction score
Tnx Ram. I remember seeing a (Very) old couple drive up one day in a red Chrysler 5th ave of the model I'm wanting. It was stupid clean! I really mean a big eye popper. That Chrysler had the turn signals down below the head lights.

I think that will make an awesome street bruiser.

We had a kid around here who took a 5th Ave, put a Dip header on it, dropped in a 360, put wagon wheels on it. That car surprised quite a few people. :D

I have to correct my earlier information. The headlights above the markers actually started with the badge in '78. (Like I said, needed coffee.)

1978-78-dodge-diplomat-brochure-4dr-2dr-medallion_350420662476.jpg

It was in '80 that the headers changed to the ones we know better:

1981 Diplomat.jpg

And to finish it up, here's a picture of a later SE with the 5th style header.

1987 diplomat se.jpg

1978-78-dodge-diplomat-brochure-4dr-2dr-medallion_350420662476.jpg

1981 Diplomat.jpg

1987 diplomat se.jpg

rumblefish360

Reaction score
Thanks againb Ram. So, OK, ummm, so that top shot is a '78 and earlier unit.

That is the style I want! OH yea baby! That's the one.

And what your buddy did, 360, sprinkle performance parts add gear and verter....he he he heh. That is what I want to do for starters.

Back