WANTED 22" V8 radiator and shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a 19" radiator and shroud believe it or not there are no new ones at the parts stores and I don't have an old one to have re done any help will buy outright or I have 2 all aluminum 26" core radiators for trade one 3 row used and one 2 row new or will buy outright part number on shroud is 3869836 V8 no ac is what it would be off of Brett

Last edited:

DCAspen

Reaction score
Did you find one?19" rad would be for a slant 6,22" would be for a V-8

bnichols

Reaction score
Did not yet parts book shows the other way?? I have been looking All day no luck

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
The two metal side straps are different. They can be made to fit with modifications.
If a person had a "bad" 18-22" radiator, one could de-solder the straps and have shipped to you then find any (or most any) Chrysler with a 18-22" core and it should fit - if the radiator hoses are at correct ends - which is the next tackle.
/6 and small blocks have radiator hoses that meet at the tanks in different locations.
BudW

Kramer79

Reaction score
I found one online to replace my slant 6 radiator (ac car with trans cooler connections) if you need the specifics let me know, or if you want to try to repair my old one... but it is the 22 inch size.

radiator express part number - 39658

copper looks exactly like original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back