7 years

brotherGood

Reaction score
7 years ago today, I bought my first M. Paid 500 bucks for a solid, real AHB from this lady that had no idea what she had. Drove it home during a snow storm, picked up my (now wife) girlfriends ex-best friend in it to take her out to the church so she could meet a friend (that really didn't go over well...girlfriend didn't get to ride in it first). That drive was sketchy because of the situation, and because of the fact that there was a sheet of ice on the road and I'd not really driven the car before.

7 years later, it's got a more powerful engine, along with a few other goodies and doesn't get to drive in the crappy weather anymore (unless I have daily driver problems).

Hopefully this year I can get out and drive it more, maybe get over my need to see it done and show it as a work in progress.

20170104_224018.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Gonna be 20 yrs. this June for the Lebaron coupe.
One of the better uses for that $352 I paid for it.
Haggerty has it appraised at $8500 + 13%
Pic taken just before I stored it.
nov1116.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Paint will be 19 this year.
Buddy I call 'Dan Tanna' did a good job back then.
Never been waxed either.

Almost flipped it for $5000 in 1998, but after a couple back outs, I said 'fark it', plus they changed the car selling laws making 'flipping' less attractive.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Yeah, should've known from my first day with the car it was gonna be trouble..lol. But as much as it fights, every once in a while I win and it's all worth it

.. almost..lol

Back