FOR SALE 76' Aspen 318 four speed 8k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeinri

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello group! I have decided to sell (maybe trade) my 76' Aspen. It has the super rare halo top. 318 four speed, P/S, P/B and black vinyl/cloth bench seat interior. The car has 8k legitimate original miles. It has been parked in a garage since 1982 when the original owner had a minor accident. From what I was told he was an alcoholic and permanently lost his license. The car sat in his garage until his death in 1994 at which time it was sold to a collector that owned it up until 2015 but never did anything with it. My friend bought the car in 2015 but soon realized he had too many projects already so he sold it to me in April of this year. I installed a comp XE268 cam, Cloyes double roller chain, red 340 springs, Edelbrock intake and 500 cfm electric choke carb, Mopar orange ECU, and a set of headers. I also replaced the water and fuel pumps, upper and lower hoses and belts. This little 318 runs strong and crisp and will put you in your seat! I have all of the parts I removed including the original exhaust manifold bolts which simply unscrewed with a 1/4" drive ratchet. The original cam is in the box and the lifters were kept in order. The car could be put back to original in a weekend if you desired. $10k obo. Or a super clean 69-71 Fury or 69-72 Polara two or four door. The C body must be a post car! Thank you! Lee.

IMG_8891.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back