FOR SALE '76 Aspen SE coupe - loaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Newp

Reaction score
This dealer has been advertising photos of low mileage cars for years on e-Bay, so I stopped by their office in Lakeland, FL a few years ago. I learned that he's an excellent photographer and typically omits any problems with the cars. He takes them to a neighborhood to photograph them. The dealership has changed names several times and operates out of a small office that is not what you'd expect, given the photos. The owners are from another country and they state that they sell many of their cars to individuals outside of the U.S.
If you're in the Lakeland area, please stop by and let me know if anything has changed. This is what I saw about 8 years ago.
I know I am late to the party on this but.... the seller is universally despised on FCBO. there was even a posting (with a link to newspaper accounts) that the original owner (Lash) was arrested for something much more serious that shill bidding and hiding known problems ....
https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/news-that-you-can-use.20571/#post-287683

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back