76 Volare Premier for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUSTERB'D

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 76 Volare Premier, 318, auto w/ console and bucket seats, 55,555 original miles, this is a "survivor car", I am the second owner, was literally owned by a little old lady before me. It is a rare color combo Spitfire Orange and White, I have installed new headliner, tires and front fenders as it never had the "recall" fenders put on, I do still have the old fenders and the wire wheel covers that came on the car, interior is very good, trunk is spotless and appears to be original spare tire and jack, factory stickers, clamps and hardware all intact, I have many pictures available, please inquire at mickcampbell@myfairpoint.net, asking $5000 OBRO

volare.jpg

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good....someone should snag it up...how about delivering it since it seems like you have a trailer to haul it..and where is it located?

DUSTERB'D

Reaction score
76 Volare for sale

Looks good....someone should snag it up...how about delivering it since it seems like you have a trailer to haul it..and where is it located?
Thanks,I am located in central VT, the trailer is mainly used for my '72 Duster drag car (see my avatar) but it certainly could be used for delivery if the right deal was struck!

HPIM1704.JPG

HPIM1706.jpg

HPIM1714.jpg

HPIM1715.jpg

HPIM1716.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back