77 aspen se

Status
Not open for further replies.

canmechtech

Reaction score
Contact seller
ok here goes. selling my 77 se. its a slant six car solid floors and solid frames. body is showing her age tho. blue interior 3/4 split bench in good shape minor damage on drivers seat just from 30 odd years of use. i also have a spare engine and transmission that will go with it. the engine was a good runner when i removed it 2 years ago. the trans is the match to it a good 904. for someone who can do their own body work this is a great car to rebuild or a great parts car for someone who has an interest.it has rust and the pictures of the rusty areas are on this site in the parts wanted are. i dont have the heart or the space to cut it up for parts as i have this car for 16 years. $1200
IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

canmechtech

Reaction score
its not actually all that bad runs great and drives nice. just needs a bit of body work. just don't have the patience to do body work so id rather sell it off and let someone else enjoy her. Ive had about 30 people come and look but no one has jumped as most from the conversations i have had are chebby and phord guys. everyone thinks youre selling a car it should be perfect no matter the cost. ive spent alot more on cars that didnt even run lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back