'79 Aspen R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

Reaction score
thats a lot of money considering there was a kit car on here recently for less with a lot less mi.

efriedrich

Reaction score
When did Aspens start bringing that kind of money. The reason I like F-M-J's is because you can still find nice clean cars around for resonable money.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
1979 Dodge Aspen R\T: This is a numbers matching 1979 Dodge Aspen R/T with factory T-tops. There is vertually no rust anywhere on this vehicle, but under the right tail light there is one spot that will require attention in the future, it is nothing serious right now. This vehicle runs and drives like it should. Lots of power. Not sure but the motors seems to have had a racing cam put into it at some point along with a shift kit, it likes to try and break traction when shifting into second at about 110 km\h. Any questions feel free to e-mail me and I can provide current pictures. The car is in storage for the winter and I would like to keep it there until spring so it does not get exposed to the elements. I want to see it go to someone who will take proper care of it. I will not sell it to anyone under 20 years of age. It is too much car for an inexperienced driver. Serious inquires only and no joy rides. Thank you.

4925148-2-orig.jpg

78doubleR

Reaction score
HAHA I see he likes to use the loud pedal!! :headbang:

it likes to try and break traction when shifting into second at about 110 km\h.

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
1979 Dodge Aspen R\T: This is a numbers matching 1979 Dodge Aspen R/T with factory T-tops. There is vertually no rust anywhere on this vehicle, but under the right tail light there is one spot that will require attention in the future, it is nothing serious right now. This vehicle runs and drives like it should. Lots of power. Not sure but the motors seems to have had a racing cam put into it at some point along with a shift kit, it likes to try and break traction when shifting into second at about 110 km\h. Any questions feel free to e-mail me and I can provide current pictures. The car is in storage for the winter and I would like to keep it there until spring so it does not get exposed to the elements. I want to see it go to someone who will take proper care of it. I will not sell it to anyone under 20 years of age. It is too much car for an inexperienced driver. Serious inquires only and no joy rides. Thank you.

4925148-2-orig.jpg

I would love to add this to my garage. I have the sister, the Plymouth Roadrunner with the T-tops and same color scheme....:tongue9:

Jonno

Reaction score
Somebody making Tar Sands Oil Money in Alberta will buy it, drive it back home to Newfoundland!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Somebody making Tar Sands Oil Money in Alberta will buy it, drive it back home to Newfoundland!

Hey jonno, when are you gonna post some pics of your car?

I don't even know what you're driving.

Is that your Gremlin in your avatar?

Last edited:

Jonno

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will try and find some more pictures of the Gremmie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back