SOLD 82 Mirada T-Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaCar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Time to sell my 82 Mirada T-Top Car. It has a 318 automatic with factory A/C. Bucket seats and console. The car runs, drives, shifts and stops, but needs some TLC. I own it for several years now and I never liked the way it ran. I have been collecting parts and driving it ( it is registered and insured and passes NYS inspection.) I am asking $2800 OBO for the car. I have a truck load of parts as well including an extra set of T-Top glass, floor shifter w/ console , complete L/S nose (fenders , hood, 2 nose cones) some interior pieces for extra cost (not selling parts until the car is gone)

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

4speedjim

Reaction score
Near Poughkeepsie, west of NYC. Would you be willing to pick someone up if they flew in to JFK or LaGuardia?sp to buy it?

4speedjim

Reaction score
Well if not for me, It opens the car up to the entire country. How far are the airports ballpark? 50-60 miles? A couple hours, just guessing? Your location is ideal to sell a car nationally.

PentaCar

Reaction score
Well if not for me, It opens the car up to the entire country. How far are the airports ballpark? 50-60 miles? A couple hours, just guessing? Your location is ideal to sell a car nationally.
I appreciate your interest. It's not practical for me to drive to JFK, La Guardia or Newark .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back