FOR SALE 86 Fifth Ave - Dayton OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Contact seller
Alright, I was on Facebook the other day and came across an 86 Fifth avenue listed in my town. It looks very clean, so I messaged the guy for details. He said it's his grandfather's car, who lives in Dayton. The grandfather bought it new for his wife who just recently passed. It's been kept in a garage and very well maintained its whole life. The guy said the original papers are still with the car. 90k miles on It, didn't say anything about any major repairs done.

Here's where it got rough though...

He said the grandfather is just now ready to sell, but wants 10k. If anyone is interested, let me know and ill pass it along. I asked him to get more info, pictures and a video of the car..so if he does I'll add to this.

FB_IMG_1492688045046.jpg

FB_IMG_1492688056598.jpg

FB_IMG_1492688048076.jpg

FB_IMG_1492688051840.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to have that car, but there is one too many zero’s in the price for me.

That is a beautiful looking car (and the right color). It makes my dark silver 5th Ave look, well, kinda gray.
BudW

Different note: there was an 5th Ave at the pull a part that same color – but no one ever waxed the ca. I wasn’t sure if car was black, brown, blue or what – until I removed a wheel well trim.

That color blue needs to be garaged and waxed to keep its luster.

CtCarl

Reaction score
To me, one of the greatest automotive styling blunders ever was "the door with a pizza-slice-shaped chunk of the vinyl roof on it". Wouldn't be caught dead driving one of these things, then or now.

89.Fifth

Reaction score
To me, one of the greatest automotive styling blunders ever was "the door with a pizza-slice-shaped chunk of the vinyl roof on it". Wouldn't be caught dead driving one of these things, then or now.

Then why are you wasting time here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back