FOR SALE 88 5th Ave for sale Lynchburg, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

L98TPI

Reaction score
Contact seller
I would rather someone on this forum buy this than some one local that would most likely just trash it out.

Video tour.

If you are interested contact me though DM.

OCam_20180503_211219Z.jpg

L98TPI

Reaction score
Not even a nibble? This is at its heart a nice car that needs paint and a top. All the hard to fix stuff either is not broke or had been fixed (like the front suspension bushings). Make me an offer I cant refuse.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
Love to, but it's on the opposite end of the world for me (OR). My family all lives in VA (Round Hill and Winchester) but they don't play w old cars... they golf and go on cruises.

L98TPI

Reaction score
89fith. NY is not that far. :) Maybe we could work something out. Meet in DC? (I could take the train back.) This thing it up to a highway drive.

Jonny... I could take it to your relatives, and they could store it? Do a relative visit and drive back? Pick you up at the airport? You get to VA and we will figure a way to get the car and you together.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
You get to VA and we will figure a way to get the car and you together.
Sorry, but I'm full-up on vehicles right now. I have 4 (including one M body) and room to park 1... I don't think I could possibly juggle another one. I'm barely able to stay ahead of the Portland parking-NAZIs as it is.
I really hope you can sell this car, it looks like it deserves a good home. Stick with it, it'll go eventually.

89.Fifth

Reaction score
89fith. NY is not that far. :) Maybe we could work something out. Meet in DC? (I could take the train back.) This thing it up to a highway drive.

Jonny... I could take it to your relatives, and they could store it? Do a relative visit and drive back? Pick you up at the airport? You get to VA and we will figure a way to get the car and you together.

How much are you looking to get for it? You can PM me.

L98TPI

Reaction score
Any takers at 2500$. Its road trip ready! Yea the paint and top need doing but you are not going to find one in this sort of rust free and solid mechanical condition.

L98TPI

Reaction score
Ok then 2000 through the next month. Boat fix up money. After that its really too late in the season and the boat will have to wait till spring. This is with the new steering box but not installed and before I change the trans fluid and filter (I do that to the older ones I have every couple of years in the fall). The wife is driving it this week, her car is in the shop (13 Charger) and she is moaning about the steering not pointing sharply as the Chargers. Well these never did new... as well as a car designed 30 years later! :) So if I have to do the steering box to muffle her this week you will get a even better deal. One other thing, I just realized this forum was tied to an old old email that I have stopped using, fixed it now. So if you tried to contact me directly and got no response, please try again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back