8D5 Gran Fury

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Well, I never have posted a shot of any of my cars before, but today I was @ my buddy's barn and pulled it around for a wash. Thought I'd get a shot or two and put up something. It's a 4-bbl model, all the cop equipment (the caps are in the trunk) on it, and never been wrecked or monkeyed with. Was group ordered with the police department's batch, but ended up @ the fire inspector's office. It's old unit number is 1794, the DAS maintenance sticker is still in the upper, left corner of the windshield, the municipal parking/ID sticker is still on the lower,left corner, and the spark plug wires are dated 2/84:crybaby2:- and it runs like a Swiss watch

IMG_2117[2].jpg

IMG_2116[3].jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Fricken Cool! Too bad it went to the Fire Department...would have been nice to have that shotgun holder.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Well, doesn't mean I can't get one...it's my car, so it isn't a museum piece and I plan on having some fun with it

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Very , very nice . If it's a Grand Fury Salon then it's exactly like the 1 I used for parts , other than the police lights and drive train . Oh , and mine was a 86' .

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Yup Shorty, it is a 'Salon' version. Glad you guys like it- I traded my buddy a complete core AMC 401 (I have another in my shed) and some cash for it

Back