FOR SALE AC Compressor Relay Kit - Plug and Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackedback

Reaction score
Contact seller
Plug and Play AC Compressor Relay Kits are now available. The kit works on the same principle as my other relay kits, remove the heavier amp loads from the bulkhead and older/expensive switches our cars came with originally. The relay kits extend the life of the OEM switches via reducing heat/amp loads.

I use only Tyco/Bosch relays when building kits, no low dollar chinese relays are ever used. Power is sourced from the alternator Battery + terminal using a fusible link or 30 amp fuse holder. All power carrying circuits are 12a wire. Relay trigger/ground wires are 16ga.

Mount relay, attach power and ground wires, disconnect packard 56 connector at AC compressor, plug in packard 56 connectors from relays to OEM connectors... DONE!!!

AC_Compressor_Relay1.jpg

Kits will be built to customer specifications regarding wire length and relay mounting locations. Relay mounting location are up the the buyer, provide a couple measurements and a kit will be built to that spec. The above kit is for a 68-70 B Body 440 car mounting relays on the inner fender.

Same quality construction and craftsmanship as my Headlight/Radiator Fan/Power Window/Power Top Kits along with tech support just a phone call or PM away!

Cost for the kit is $60 + shipping from Indio, CA

PM me here

Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back