Air intake hose duct

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Anyone know the dorman or mighty flow part number for the air intake hose and the pre heater hose for a 318? I see a lot of these things on ebay. I tried using the parts book to find a mopar one but no luck. I don't have the intake hose, the clips, or the pre heater on my 87. Someone had rigged a dryer vent with duct tape that promptly went in the trash s-l1600 (18).jpg

dm330

Reaction score
The part you need may still be on this car from Toledo. I ran into the same issue a couple years ago when I accidentally crushed my intake tube. I ordered some tubing off Amazon and was going to trim it and use clamps to hold the hose in place, but found an 87 being parted out and went that way instead. The pre heater tubes are still available anywhere, but like I said, with the intake hose as far as I could find, was buy a used one or rig one up since I couldn't find a new aftermarket available. Here's the link for this 86 being parted out.

dm330

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting the link to come up like that, but clicking on the "f" in the upper right corner takes you right to the post.

dm330

Reaction score
Alright, I'll message the poster and see if I can get some contact info to pass onto you. If I can get that, I'll message it to you directly if you like.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
I searched closed ebay listings to find one with a picture of the box. I'm posting the images here in case someone in the future has the same question. I also found an active ebay listing with 7 in stock using the part number found in these pics. The Mighty Flow part number is 96068. This might be the Dorman number too if you can find ones-l1600 (19).jpgs-l1600 (21).jpg

Back