aspens got new shoes for my bday! what do u think

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
my dad had laying around some nice 75%< then on tread so after getting my alignment day before my birthday on wednesday and getting the tires ballenced mounted new rubber stems was up to 140$

on thursday my birthday my grandma knew i needed new back ones they were almost about to show cord aswell so she had me call around for what i wanted and she'd gettem i got a lead at the ol tp tire service and they had my backs 75%or more tread on those as well and there nice bf goodrich t/a's im running the same size all the way around

235/60/14's on my shinded up ansens shes runs great feels firm as heck i was thinking bout the pucks before i got the alignment and new tires now i love the rubber under the frontend it would be to firm if i replaced those.

maybe for the future tho the rubber pucks in my front end dont even look cracked luckly i live in not to hot and not to cold of a area so prolly savedem.

new front shocks and i think she will b great! what r ur guys opions

S7301326 (640x480).jpg

S7301327 (640x480).jpg

S7301328 (640x480).jpg

S7301329 (640x480).jpg

S7301330 (640x480).jpg

Last edited:

Erics5th

Reaction score
Looks good! Just need to drop the front a tad...then get it re-aligned. :icon_mrgreen:

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
u know i thought about that but i didnt do it this time theres always next time butt im wondering if the shocks might lower it a tad i beleaive these are the stock blue shocks that came on it:sad10:... there wore out no name on them or anything but i dont wanna cheat myself off good shocks either im thinking monroe or kyb maybe something else whonoes but those r what i want now

thanks i love the classic sloted mag there just clean now not so grimy

slant6billy

Reaction score
Slots are the best looking rim out there. Forget the shock idea. Get the frontend up and start cranking on those torsion arm bolts. Drop it an inch to and inch and a half. Then see how she rides. If you need center caps- measure twice and order once. Summit had some nice bullet cones that fit mine and some with a flat tapper circle. Don't try the ones that have 5 little screws. Bad design on the older aluminum. The new rims fron Wheels Vintiques have that but are $$$ and not quite the same. These new rim makers should quit making the bling bling rims and go with the stuff that is the peak of perfection. Again, those slots look great on that orange aspen.

Back