Bill55AZ, in AZ and UT

bill55az

Reaction score
Nice car Bill. Ever think about putting a Super Six set up on it?
I might, the 2BBL carbs are more abundant in the yards than the 1BBL lately.
I do have 3.55 gears from a dakota to install, that will boost the acceleration a bit....

mredim

Reaction score
Nevada

Wow Bill, I love your Diplomat! It sure puts my 79 Lebaron coupe to shame!
I live next door to both your homes, in Henderson, NV. Do you ever pass through this way?

My Lebaron has suffered major sun damage to the interior (Grey) so I would be interested in anything you come across for it. My 8.25 rear end is also headed for a failure so I'm on the look out for a reasonable replacement.

ED

bill55az

Reaction score
Wow Bill, I love your Diplomat! It sure puts my 79 Lebaron coupe to shame!
I live next door to both your homes, in Henderson, NV. Do you ever pass through this way?

My Lebaron has suffered major sun damage to the interior (Grey) so I would be interested in anything you come across for it. My 8.25 rear end is also headed for a failure so I'm on the look out for a reasonable replacement.

ED
We don't go thru your area often, but might now that the new bridge is in. I hear it cuts a half hour off the trip. Someone else tells me there is a bypass road or 2 from SE to NE side of Las Vegas that saves driving thru town..
We almost always take our truck so if you find something in either of my areas, I might be able to haul it for you. I picked up a transmission in SLC once on the way down, delivered it to a friend in Phoenix....

Back