SOLD Brown Bomber. Must go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dytch2220

Reaction score
Contact seller
Sadly, repairs got too costly and while parked trying to sell some dummy pulled a hit and run on the driver door. She's got a wobble at front right, coolant leak at the timing cover and crummy tires up front. Had a freshly converted and charged AC, new alternator, optima yellow top batt and two new rear tires. I'm not looking for much money, all offers considered. Location Round Rock, TX.

20190731_192011.jpg

20190731_191914.jpg

20190731_191959.jpg

20190731_191936.jpg

20190731_192737.jpg

20190731_192725.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you are in such a rough place with the Bomber. You are darned if you do, an darned if you don't. You got into a car that went beyond your budget. :( Then you went to sell it to recover your losses, and get out with some financial dignity, but before you could find the Bomber a god new home the parking lot jerk took out the front fender. :( So now you have a car that if you turn the accident into insurance, they will want to total it, and you are out more money. :( Plus now trying to sell outright just got harder, because your audience went to somebody who wants it for parts, or who has the talent to fix it all up themselves. With either of these buyers they are going to be low dollar offers that will not get you back to what you need for a break-even financial point. :(

It is just rotten luck. I sure hope something really good comes out of this for you, really soon so that you are able to easily move on to that next car project.

dytch2220

Reaction score
I ended up having a guy with a really nice diplomat police package buy a number of parts from me and eventually the rest of the vehicle was scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back