Canadian Newbie.

Reaction score
Good Day Eh.. Glad to be accepted amongst fellow Chryco drivers.
Seems I've been living the dream of owning oddball/low-productuon vehicles. Each one different from the next.

My current is: 82 Codoba LS T-Top coupe. 318/2v Auto, plush 60/40 split bench Cherry Red Interior, T-Top with 1/2 Vinyl top, AM/FM topped out at 43,000kms. 95%original. Only tires and 1 wiper changed.

My Appraisal guy had a tough time getting info regarding it (12weeks). Apparently Chrysler couldn't find any vintage production about this and I haven't located the Broadcast sheet yet.

20210606_100523.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Welcome to the "club" sir!

Who are you insuring with?

I've got Hagerty insurance, appraised value based, and they have pretty good resources to dig up some odd-ball stuff, maybe worth looking into?

Reaction score
Welcome to the "club" sir!

Who are you insuring with?

I've got Hagerty insurance, appraised value based, and they have pretty good resources to dig up some odd-ball stuff, maybe worth looking into?
I am with: the Echelon Ins Co. through Reeds Ins, Lindsay Ont.
Same rules as with Hagerty, but I have all my Ins (auto/home) with Reeds.

As for oddball, I have been looking myself and emailed Chryco, but not having any luck. On a good note, looks like this car is in the less than 1500 built category.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
For what it's worth, if you want to send me your VIN/build tag info and I can see if Hagerty will quote me insurance value for this vehicle. In order to do so they would need to appraise and work up the details on the car.

Besides that approach Hagerty does have an estimator on their site where you can type all of stuff in and their system attempts to come up with a value...take a look here => Choose a year | Hagerty Valuation Tool®

I took a quick peek but didn't find any Cordoba listings though. The one I did find was a 1982 Imperial, take a look at the attached doc.

Attachments

• 1982_Chrysler_Imperial.pdf
    856.6 KB · Views: 223
Back