Carlisle 2016

DCAspen

Reaction score
I'll see you there Chris,Gator are you heading up with Slant Six Billy? Don't tell his wife.

Gator

Reaction score
Me and Bill are going up there .my pop is also going .Cool bring fenders

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yeah Yeah Yeah.... I'm going. I had to go to Washington DC yesterday for work- really I did. I've got a training session next week for work. A trip later July for work. So the cover story is good. A business trip it is! Now, If I can just get hidden hitch on the SS/T to trailer Eve. I don't think the PA Turnpike and Eve will agree on RPM. So Video, pictures and comic relief will happen! Uh- I will probably have to sleep in the truck... My wife watches the credit card. That woman just flipped out because Roadrunnin Mark's Summit racing order just landed on my step today and she thought I bought car parts. She quick went online to check the credit card balance. The woman is a hawk with that stuff. We all got to find a bar in Carlisle to do FMJ karaoke or just hang out. We got to get Rattletrap to Carlisle too!

Joe12459

Reaction score
I just registered our three entries. My Hemi Mirada, my son's Mirada CMX and my wife's '14 Dart. Now we just have to finish my son's car in time. Seems like a repeat of last year's mad rush!

Back